Still Mountain Coaching
A few things about me…
I am grounded, practical and organized. I have the ability to see the whole being as well as the individual parts. I like time and energy efficiency – a true Capricorn.
I love to be a resource for people whether it is recommending a good restaurant, a beautiful place to hike, a needed service or product or pointing someone to their own inner resources. I am deeply touched when someone recognizes their own inner wisdom and guidance.
I have a deep connection to nature and to Spirit. I believe that living an authentic life is as simple as having a clear mind, open heart, and staying connected to one’s True Nature. This then allows for clear seeing – where to put your energies and attention, when to take action and when to stay quiet and still, what is true and resonating for you and what is not (simple, not always easy).
- Certified Life Coach
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Visionary Craniosacral Work® Practitioner and Instructor
- Orthopedic Massage Practitioner and Instructor
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction training
- Certified Yoga Instructor (Anusara Inspired)
- Meditation Teacher including the practices of Mindfulness, Self-Inquiry, Mettha, Breath work and Embodiment
- The Healer’s Gathering, Director
- Meditation practitioner for 40 years.
- Nervous System Regulation training using Open Focus Brain, Touch Skills for Trauma
- Lover, Observer and full participant of Mother Nature